

33 weeks
25 weeks
27 1/2 weeks
21 weeks
Sorry it has been a long time since I wrote, but we have been BUSY....***WARNING*** First paragraph is TMI.....Ronnie and I have been trying to get pregnant for about 4 months...and I have been so frustrated at the fact that we got pregnant so easy with our other two boys. I guess, I want instant gratification. October 27 was my last menstrual cycle and had a brief 2 day "period" during Thanksgiving. I was convinced that by now I would be 2 months pregnant at this point but I guess you can have weird periods....with that said...
I went into the doctor a week before Christmas to get a pregnancy test because it was faintly positive, but turned out to be negative. I called the doctor to see if there could be something wrong with me and they suggested a blood pregnancy test to start ruling out why I haven't gotten a period for 2 months and have negative pregnancy results. So, I went in and received a call later that afternoon...
Ronnie and I just came from lunch with friends in Southdale and were driving to River Falls to visit our friends Tina and Bobby in the hospital. They had their first baby December 28th, Warrick Allen...he is so cute by the way. Anyway, I noticed that I missed a call from the doctor, so I returned the call and talked to the same nurse I talked to earlier that day...She said my test came back....POSITIVE! I had to ask again so I made sure I heard her right. We came to the conclusion that my hormone levels are right with my last period being on Thanksgiving meaning I am 5 weeks along at this date (December 30, 2009). We have a due date of September 2, 2009, but since I have to have a C-section, it will be an August baby. I probably won't post this for another month, but I really want to get the details down while they are fresh. We are thrilled and very excited!!!! I am feeling food picky, eating small meals and get tired easily, otherwise I am great!!! Yeah!
Ronnie and I just came from lunch with friends in Southdale and were driving to River Falls to visit our friends Tina and Bobby in the hospital. They had their first baby December 28th, Warrick Allen...he is so cute by the way. Anyway, I noticed that I missed a call from the doctor, so I returned the call and talked to the same nurse I talked to earlier that day...She said my test came back....POSITIVE! I had to ask again so I made sure I heard her right. We came to the conclusion that my hormone levels are right with my last period being on Thanksgiving meaning I am 5 weeks along at this date (December 30, 2009). We have a due date of September 2, 2009, but since I have to have a C-section, it will be an August baby. I probably won't post this for another month, but I really want to get the details down while they are fresh. We are thrilled and very excited!!!! I am feeling food picky, eating small meals and get tired easily, otherwise I am great!!! Yeah!
July 12, 2010
I am so excited! Even reading this reminds me of how excited we were back then...I am in the home stretch now and time has went fast this time. The C-section date is exactly a month from tomorrow, August 17th.
There are some things that we have found out since I wrote this...my due date got bumped up a week to August 25th, and we are having a baby girl! Here are some pictures:
12 1/2 weeks



No comments:
Post a Comment