There are a couple big events happening in my life lately. I am excited to see my brother be a father. His daughter is going to be born June 3rd, 2008. I am sure I will blog it to let you know the details :) That date is very special to me and Ronnie, because it is our dating anniversary. We celebrated each other on that date for 7 years. Pretty amazing. It will be great to celebrate that date now for my niece. I am planning an open house for them at the end of June, so everyone can meet her. So exciting! I can't wait to see what she looks like. I am anxious to see my brother go through the joys of parenthood. I love him so much and I know he will be an amazing father. Sorry, I have so many thoughts running through my mind.
My Wyatt turns 1 years old on June 8th, 2008. Wyatt and his cousin are going to be a year apart, which is great to think about them growing up together. I can't believe my little Wyatt is going to be a "toddler." It is hard to think of him as a toddler, because he isn't walking yet. He is close and walks with anything that moves, but no steps on his own really. Hayden was walking for 2 months by this one year mark. I am not comparing, really, I just don't get that my baby is getting big. Wyatt is so amazing. He does know so much already. He makes me laugh all the time on a daily basis. He can dance like no other. With a shrugging of the shoulders and the shake of the head, he can get down and dirty. Wyatt enjoys giving things to me. He holds his own bottle (which I have to start weaning, but can't manage to let go) and when he is "all done" he hands it to me. When he has something he isn't suppose to have, I'll say, "No, Wyatt," and he will stop and give it to me. If it keeps up like this through toddler-hood, I'm set! He is changing everyday and I try so hard to remember him like this, because I have forgotten so much of Hayden's cute habits at this age. But I can't even manage to remember long enough to write them down on a blog. Wyatt is just a good, sweet baby. Everyone says that about their own, but really he is.
Hayden is getting bigger also. He is seriously a little person now. He talks so much and has many words. I will catch him counting and saying letters to himself when he is reading or playing with his computer. Hayden is so funny! He loves to be silly and make people laugh. He sleeps in his big boy bed without a nook, which works great! We are done with the nook! Whoo-hoo! But side effect I have noticed though is that he is more emotional. I am not sure if it is the age or not having the nook. But he is so sensitive about anything. If he bumps anything a little, or if he can't get his shoe on that very moment, it is an automatic crying fit. If you say, "No" to him about anything, it is all over. Once he understands what is going on, he is fine, but the crying after a while about everything is nutty! Next feat will be potty training. Ha-ha...I love how I won't let Wyatt grow up and I can't wait for Hayden to. Birth order is so true!
Most of all, I love how Hayden and Wyatt interact with each other. Wyatt loves his big brother so much and Hayden is so protective of, "Baby." (Hayden refuses to call Wyatt by his name, because he thinks it is funny to defy me.) Though, Hayden is starting or REALLY starting the 'I don't want to share phase'. This keeps me on my toes to say the least.
Well with everything, I am sure to keep the world posted.
2 comments:
Your boys are so sweet and adorable. I'm proud of you for making it through this year with two children so close in age. You're a great Mommy.
You are so kind! Thank you! I work hard, but I couldn't have done it without a friend and mommy like you! You are a pretty great Mommy yourself!
Post a Comment