Monday, October 27, 2008

Birth Questionaire

Hayden
1.Were you married at the time? Yes
2.What were your reactions when you found out you were pregnant? Happy and anxious to tell Ronnie
3.How old were you? 23
4.How did you find out you were pregnant? I had a feeling the night before. Then the next day, I took a pregnancy test and then I verified it at the doctor's office
5.Who did you tell first? Ronnie
6.Did you want to find out the sex? Definitely
7.Due date ? January 8th, 2006
8.Did you deliver early or late? Two days before the due date - January 6th, 2006
9.Did you have morning sickness ? I didn't get sick-sick, I just had MAJOR food aversions
10.What did you crave? Milk and ice cream
11.Who irritated you the most? I worked at Marshall Fields at the time and mostly co-workers and customers irritated more than usual.
12.What was your child's sex?Male
13.How many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy?45 pounds
14.Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? Well, I had slight gestational diabetes, mega feet swelling' and Hayden was found out 3 days before the due date that he was breached(feet first)
15.Where did you give birth?Saint John's Hospital in Maplewood, MN
16.How many hours were you in labor? c-section
17.Who drove you to the hospital? Ronnie
18.Who watched? Ronnie, only one person could be in the room and there were a handful of people in the waiting room
19.Was it natural or c-section? C-section that turned into an emergency C-section
20.Did you take medicine to ease the pain? Yes, but it was painful before with the aversion and afterwards, because of complications during surgery, they couldn't give me more pain medication until I was stabilized.
21.How much did your child weigh? 8lbs 1oz
22.What did you name him? Hayden Hoyt Ambriz
23.How old is your newborn today? 2 years, 9 months and 3 weeks

Wyatt
1.Were you married at the time? Yes
2.What were your reactions when you found out you were pregnant? I was shocked, scared and worried. I had a 10 month old when I found out.
3.How old were you? 24
4.How did you find out you were pregnant? I was VERY picky of what I ate, so I took a pregnancy test to rule it out-turned out I WAS pregnant.
5.Who did you tell first? Ronnie, he was very excited and very comforting
6.Did you want to find out the sex? yes
7.Due date ? June 19, 2007
8.Did you deliver early or late? Early - June 8th, 2007
9.Did you have morning sickness ? Food aversions again, but controlled with living off of milk for 3 months+
10.What did you crave? again milk and ice cream
11.Who irritated you the most? Ronnie!
12.What was your child's sex? Male - I was in AWWW of the idea of them being best friends forever :)
13.How many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy? I still was overweight from Hayden, so I lost weight the first 2/3 of the pregnancy and gained a total of maybe 10-15 lbs
14.Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? Nope, except back pain
15.Where did you give birth? United in Saint Paul, MN
16.How many hours were you in labor? nada
17.Who drove you to the hospital? Ronnie
18.Who watched?Ronnie and several friends and family in the waiting room
19.Was it natural or c-section? C-section
20.Did you take medicine to ease the pain? Yes, much better experience than the first time around :)
21.How much did your child weigh? 8lbs 2oz
22.What did you name him? Wyatt James Ambriz
23.How old is your newborn today? 1 year 4 months 2 weeks and 5 days

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is really cool!