First of all, I don't love talking politics, but something has to be said with this historic election. Barack Obama won with 349 electoral votes and 62,974,970 popular votes leaving John McCain with 161 electoral votes and 55,772,391. I was not on Obama's side what so ever during the election, but he is this country's next president. It is a hard job and he deserves respect.
I would expected the same from Obama supporters if McCain would have won. Mr. Obama has a lot of proving to do. This country depends on it.
Yesterday, I went to vote. I brought Hayden with me. He was so good and he asked questions. He talked about voting with mommy for the rest of the night. It was a special moment.
Whoo-hoo the political ads are done! We can go and watch regular TV again ha-ha
1 comment:
yeah i am so glad those commercials are over. i like you hope to be really respectful oh him due to the fact that he IS the president of this fine country i certainly dont want to be like those bush haters and bash the man. I am disappointed in the outcome but i was prepared for it as i knew it was coming.
keep up the blogs theyre great
love andrea
Post a Comment