Monday, January 26, 2009

Ronnie

I don't think I talk about my husband as much as I should. Thanks to AJ, I can talk about my man that I love, love!



1. Who is your man? Ronnie
2. How long have you been together? 12 1/2 years
3. How long did you date? Little over 7 years
4. How old is your man? almost 30, my cute old man
5. Who eats more? Depends...maybe him at a time
6. Who said "I love you" first? I did in a letter, but thought he already said it first ha-ha only my baby could "forget" to say it.
7. Who is taller? Ronnie by 4 inches
8. Who sings better? Ronnie is so cute when he sings, but I might have a little more tune
9. Who is smarter? Ronnie forsure! He know a little about everything!
10. Whose temper is worse? That is a hard one...I get mad more often, but when he gets mad, he gets mad!!!
11. Who does the laundry? I do and hate when Ronnie does! He cleans only his clothes when he does and only does half loads GRRRR!
12. Who takes out the garbage? Ronnie does everytime..thank you...thank you!
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Ronnie does
14. Who pays the bills? I pay some and Ronnie pays the rest...He is my sweey sugar daddy
15. Who is better with the computer? me...I live at the computer, but he know some things I don't sometimes
16. Who mows the lawn? Ronnie. Again...thank you, thank baby!
17. Who cooks dinner? I do during the week, but everyone knows that Ronnie is the chef of the family.
18. Who drives when you are together? Ronnie is the man!
19. Who pays when you go out? Ronnie does when he brings his wallet
20. Who is most stubborn? Me for sure...yeah definately!
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Ronnie says sorry first...I am working on it
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Ronnie's parents live next door, but we see mine more.
23. Who kissed who first? We both went in for the kill :P
24. Who asked who out? Ronnie asked me out
25. Who proposed? Ronnie did over the phone before he was deployed to Iraq
26. Who is more sensitive? Me...very sensitive
27. Who has more friends? Ronnie knows everyone...I mean EVERYONE!
28. Who has more siblings? Ronnie has 4+ siblings and I have just my bro
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Good question...but I let Ronnie think he does

No comments: