1. I don't like taking medications, even if I have a headache, I will try other remedies.
2. I am SO indecisive! It is horrible! But I always stand and commit to my decision once I've made it. If I know something I want, I can be impulsive.
3. I can be conservative and traditional, but I am a hippie at heart.
4. I love Entertainment News! I watch E! often and buy People magizine more than I should.
5. I love TV, but try to watch in intervals, so I don't turn into a couch potato.
6. Further that...I watch most of my shows online, since I watch show that sometimes are not appropriate.
7. I can't stick my tongue out...serious. It is my husband's favorite trick to show people. My tongue is short, but my hubby never complains :)
8. I can barely whistle. More air comes out than noise.
9. I love sushi! Love it and could eat it all the time!!!
10. I love taking showers with my boys. They find it calming to hear the water and we sing, "it's raining, it's pouring..."
11. I have never skiied or snowboarded, but I love sledding with my boys and used go all the time growing up.
12. My husband and I LOVE to entertain and be with friends and family.
13. I have my BS (bachleor of science) teaching degree in K-8 with a specialty in social studies, but I haven't decided if I will use my degree to teach.
14. I love to make invites for events, because I feel that they are personal.
15. I check my sign (gemini) everyday for fun on my yahoo personal page.
16. I prefer to drink black instead of coffee, but seem to be in habit to drink coffee.
17. If I won the lottery, I would travel, travel and travel. I would show my children the world.
18. I love wine! I went from being a martini gal to a wino. I love the variety of taste and you rarely get a drink you can't stand.
19. I hated country music until I started hanging out with Tina Handt (then Johnson) and I changed my tune. So, about 10 years ago?!
20. I like to keep busy because I don't know what to do with myself when there is nothing to do. I have always been that way. I hate to waste time.
21. I took french from junior high through high school, but I learned more in a single semester in college. Still not completely fluent though.
22. I love my house, but have dreams of remodeling. When is money going to grow on trees?
23. I love walking around Como Lake (when it is nice out)
24. I have lived in Saint Paul all my life, and would love to raise my children here, but find myself pondering relocating for a year or two.
25. My husband and I have been together for almost 13 years and I have learned so much from him and being with him.
No comments:
Post a Comment