I also found this entry also never published....interesting.
Spring 2011: So Ronnie and I have been waiting for some news....we found out a week or so ago that we are moving out of state! We will find out in the next week or so, where we are going. It is highly stressful! We researched areas the best we could and requested places to go based on quality of area and education. I am a public school girl, so private school is last resort. We requested to go to the New England/New York area of the United States. Even though it is far from our family and friends, it has the best opportunities for Ronnie to get promoted and even if Ronnie gets stuck in station where the area stinks, we still can live in a decent neighborhood with great schools within a 20 minute drive since everything is so close together. It makes me sad that we are going to effect so many people by leaving, let alone, that we will not know a single soul! It hasn't hit me yet because I think I keep praying it may not happen. On the other hand and on a positive side, how exciting! A whole new adventure with just us. I am sure there will trial and error, but it may be great to connect even deeper as an immediate family. That area of the USA is historical and beautiful! At this point, I really want to keep the house because we would loose too much money on it and I love our home. We are going to try renting it out and hopefully we will have a home to come back to. I am looking at it as an investment. Where we are going, we will be renting, so storage will be even more minimal. Bye~bye hoarding Clare! ha ha Keep an eye out for a mega yard sale this summer! What else?....too much to think about...
No comments:
Post a Comment