Sunday, November 25, 2012

One less tooth but a brighter smile :-)

Wyatt has been playing with his tooth all weekend. He was even more determined today to get it out! Wyatt is braver than I am with stuff like that. I am totally grossed out with the breaking of a tooth! However, Wyatt lost his first tooth a couple of months ago and it was dangling enough for me to close my eyes and pull only once-thank God! Wyatt's second tooth came out today with the help of my husband, who DOES NOT get grossed out easily (unless it has to do with house cleaning, but that's another story lol). Wyatt was so proud! I have to admit I am even more thrilled because Wyatt has approached me every five minutes for probably the last week to wiggle his tooth to see if his tooth was looser. He cracks me up...

As a side note, Vivian has been interested in potty training since yesterday! Cross your fingers?! This may be it! (Cross your fingers, knock on wood....)

No comments: