I believe in Karma! I believe Vivian is sent from heaven! (Knock on wood!) Let me give a brief background to my enlightenment...my boys (I love them dearly-I do!) were incredibly challenging to potty train! Hayden was 3 1/2 years old and we tried everything! One day he magically HAD to use a toilet due to an upset stomach and realized this potty thing wasn't so bad. In fact, it was night and day after that! Wyatt was not most challenging but impossible to potty train! Wyatt teased me at 16 or so months that he was interested in potty training but he was probably three years before he would continuously go on a potty and another 6 months after that to preform #2 on the potty. Even in the last year Wyatt and I go head to head with peeing issues! Breathe! Haha Even though my boys broke me in, I resect and love them for standing their ground-I guess Haha
Vivian for the last week has been continuously peeing/Staying dry during the day. She's so so proud "momma! Pee pee potty!" She also tells daddy and her brothers! I am still working with her on pooping in the potty but no such luck! Vivian has been interested on and off of potty training since she was 14-15 months old but now, I cross my fingers that this is it!!! I couldn't be more proud! With the challenge of my boys potty training experience! I deserve an easy round! Especially since it may be our last ;-)




2 comments:
I didn't realize you were keeping up with your blog so much! I love it!
I am trying! Glad you like it!:-)
Post a Comment