Saturday, July 26, 2008

Ronnie's Home

I am so happy! Ronnie came home last night from being at training for two weeks. The boys and I were finishing up a late dinner when we heard the door open. Hayden runs with a "daddy, daddy!!!" Wyatt was in the high chair getting cleaned up when he hands me his plate and milk with a "da, da, da!" I wasn't expecting Wyatt to indulge in the excitement too. I forget that he isn't a baby and is getting big. Hayden and Wyatt will always be my babies.
Ronnie skipped dinner and we went to get ice cream and a movie for Ronnie and I for later. We ate our ice cream at home and the boys were a mess. Wyatt ate up his cone within 5-7 minutes, I swear. Hayden was lovin' his ice cream also.
Afterwards, we put on some Kaye West and had a dance fest! Wyatt is a little dancer! He waves his hands in the air and another move he puts his hands behind him as he leans forward - he looks like a skier without poles. I couldn't stop laughing. Both my camera and camcorder were dead, bummer but I am certain I couldn't forget.
After Ronnie and I tag teamed putting the boys to bed, we watched the last episode in the first season of "LOST." Yes, don't make fun of us, we are only about to start the second season. We'll catch up! All you LOST fans out there - keep your mouth shut! lol What a perfect evening. I am always missing my Ronnie when he is gone, but the reunion is always memorable for me and my boys.

No comments: