Wednesday, July 16, 2008

What?!!!! NO MORE Simon Delivers!!!!

Yes...it is true Simon Delivers is going out of business!!!! URGH! In case you are unaware of the miracle of Simon Delivers, it was a grocery store and etc. that delivered for a small fee. I sure would pay more, if it kept them in business. My whole balance of life is gone! I sound super dramatic right now, but it was a heaven sent for me. It was soooooo nice to do my bulk of grocery shopping with them, so I wouldn't have to lug around two little ones or make arrangements to go it alone. It gave me more time to have fun and not feel like I shop all the time, especially with the daycare. I wish there was something I could do to change their minds. If you are looking for a business opportunity....start a grocery delivery business! Mmmmmm.........

No comments: