Do you know that about a year ago I read a stat in a parenting magazine that only 88% of parents tell their children that they love them on a daily basis! That is crazy to me! ONLY 88% of parents?!!! I tell my boys that I love them at least 15 times a day each everyday, let alone getting it in one time a day! It sounds like I am judging, but I am! Tell you kids that you love them everyday, it doesn't hurt and it feels good. ha-ha My husband get the same treatment, so go ahead a let him know once a day, too. ( I am trying to be funny ha-ha)
My main objective for this post is to tell you a real quick note. This morning I was making breakfast for my boys, like I always do. :) Hayden likes to say, "Mommy......." I'll say, "What, baby?" Then he'll come back at me with an "I Love You." "I love you, too baby." He likes to go back and forth a few times, so then I did that to Wyatt. "Wyatt.....I love you." Wyatt smiles and for the first time, "Wuv oh." My eyes filled up with tears. I know as a mother that my children love me, but when they say it, I feel it every time.....every time. It made my whole day :)
No comments:
Post a Comment