I am a mother of two wonderful little boys and a beautiful little girl that fill my life with joy everyday. I am a stay at home mom with a wondeful military husband. My husband and I are high school sweethearts and I wouldn't be who I am without him. This is our adventure together...
Monday, September 1, 2008
Stupid Protesters!
The Republican National Convention is being held here in good 'ol Saint Paul, Minnesota! I am not going to get all political, just to fore warn you. But I am seriously angry on how the protesters behave. Check it out for yourselves http://www.twincities.com/rnc/ci_10356224?nclick_check=1 The Right to protest and freedom of speech....blah, blah, blah, but these CRAZY people are throwing urine and feces at the police. I understand feeling passionate about something, but respect what others believe in, too. Or even respect a policeman demand for "orderly" protesting. OUT-OF-HAND! As clever Forest Gump would say, "That is all I am going to say about that."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment