Tuesday, September 30, 2008

If They Only Knew....... :)

I found a great ad in one of my parenting magazines for Children's Motrin:

"I would kill to get some sleep right now. No really. Try me. Ok, so I don't really mean that but sometimes I secretly think it. If all us moms said exactly what was on our minds when dealing with our kids' high fevers, you might as well commit us. Actually, that's not a bad idea-at least it would be quiet. Hey, all we really want is for our kids to feel good again. We want to take that fever down. Way down. And then our crazy little kids can go back to being their crazy little selves, drawing on the walls and sticking their hands in the toilet." Use only as directed. Motrin.com

Smart ad, huh? This is how most moms feel and don't say it. We are not bad moms for feeling some selfishness here and there. I feel normal when I hear another mom talk about things like this. It keeps us from going crazy. If you don't have a mom to talk to, find one! It is your only chance. Thoughts are always welcomed on here and my way. My go-tos are AJ and my mom. Thank you. You two have made me a better mom.

No comments: